Front of House 10kw
A small line array can throw to approx 25m at good levels, 4 subs generate a generous amount of bass if arranged optimally. By using 15″ subs we believe we get a more punchy sound than with 18″ drivers.
4 x Martin Audio LE100 Plus separate Drum Monitor and up to 4 wired headphone belt-packs
- Coaxial, 2 way Passive design
- Power: 300w AES
- Freq. Response: 78Hz—20kHz (+/- 3dB)
- Specification PRX612M
- 2 way active design
- Power: 1000w RMS
- Freq Response: 60Hz—17.5kHz
PRX 612M and EV ZXA Sub create a 1.7Kw powerful speaker system for use as a drum monitor.
Digital Mixer – Soundcraft SI Performer 2
- 24 mic and 8 line inputs (expandable)
- Ipad controllable (wifi router supplied)
- 40 bit floating point DSP (market leading)
- Gain/pan control above each fader
- 14 aux sends
- 4 Lexicon FX buses
- Madi USB for multi track recording
- GEQ on every bus
- Full colour, touch screen
Mic Selection – Please call with your specific requirements if you don’t see what you need here.
- Sennheiser E945/E935
- Neuman KMS105
- Drum set /percussion mics eg. D112, MK012 , C451, E604
- Instrument Mics eg. MD421, E906, SM57, MK012,
- DI Boxes eg. Radial Pro48, Pro D2, Piezo
Actual selection can be adjust to your requirements. (Excludes wireless and some very expensive models such as large diaphragm condenser mics/ribbon mics and Dpa)
Get a versatile, high quality, fully featured system for a more complex event such as a music festival.
High quality sound that captures the energy on stage.
Stage monitors provided that are professional quality.
Highly experienced sound engineer that is committed to the success of your event.
High quality digital mixing systems that allow us to fine tune the experience for the audience and performers.
*Capacity estimates are based on pre-social distancing.