Dry Hire Outboard & Recording Equipment
If you are hiring one of our analogue mixing desks, it is strongly recommended that you hire some outboard to refine your mix, and deal with feedback in the monitors. Please select from the products below the items you might need. OB1 is a great start with any of the Zed series desks. You may want to add the FX unit to the MixWizard or GL2400. Although the MixWizard has FX they are perhaps not the best around!
Important Information, Prices and Delivery
All hire prices exclude delivery and collection and are based on a 24 hour hire period. There is a minimum £100.00 fee for Friday or Saturday delivery. No minimum for collection.
- Free Collection in person
- £25.00 Local Delivery
- £35.00 within 1 hour journey time
- Longer distances: Please call
Collection is charged at the same rate as delivery on all dry hire packages. Therefore if we are delivering and collecting the equipment you are charged one of the above fees twice.
We expect to be able to park near the venue for ease of loading and if this is not possible you may find there are delays setting up. In certain circumstances we may charge for parking, congestion charges and/or Penalty Charge Notices – please do what you can to help us avoid such fees.
- You must accept our Terms and Conditions if you plan to dry hire from us
- Full payment and the agreed deposit must be paid up front
- ID and proof of address required
- You must be over 18 to enter into a hire agreement
- You are responsible for ensuring the equipment you hire is fit for the purpose you intend to use it. We will only deliver what is agreed subject to Terms and Conditions