Dry Hire Backline and instruments
Dry hire back-line equipment that sounds great and is versatile enough to meet the needs of many artists. We don’t pretend to be specialist in backline and instruments but have assembled a small selection of high quality equipment that can be offered at reasonable daily rates. If you have specific requirements we will arrange a sub-hire from a back-line specialist, but many of our customers use – and are very happy with – the equipment available below. The Roland Street can also be used as a battery powered PA system.
Showing all 7 results
Important Information, Prices and Delivery
We have accounts with local back-line rental companies so we can sometimes pick up equipment for you if you need something we do not have in stock.
All hire prices exclude delivery and collection and are based on a 24 hour hire period. There is a minimum £100.00 fee for Friday or Saturday delivery. No minimum for collection.
- Free Collection in person
- £25.00 Local Delivery
- £35.00 within 1 hour journey time
- Longer distance: Please call
Collection is charged at the same rate as delivery on all dry hire packages. Therefore if we are delivering and collecting the equipment you are charged one of the above fees twice.
We expect to be able to park near the venue for ease of loading and if this is not possible you may find there are delays setting up. In certain circumstances we may charge for parking, congestion charges and/or Penalty Charge Notices – please do what you can to help us avoid such fees.
- You must confirm your hire quote in writing before it is confirmed
- You must accept our Terms and Conditions if you plan to dry hire from us
- Full payment and the agreed deposit must be paid up front
- ID and proof of address required
- You must be over 18 to enter into a hire agreement
- You are responsible for ensuring the equipment you hire is fit for the purpose you intend to use it. We will only deliver what is agreed subject to Terms and Conditions